Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Foror <fo...@mail.ru> on 2008/04/16 10:19:12 UTC

T5 #TAPESTRY-2058 bug

Bug in 5.1 category. Please fix it in 5.0.x release. It simple:

class TextStreamResponse ...

      + private String _charset; // charset get from _contentType(";charset=UTF-8")
                                 // or get from tapestry.response-encoding

public InputStream getStream() throws IOException {
       - return new ByteArrayInputStream(_text.getBytes());
       + return new ByteArrayInputStream(_text.getBytes(_charset));
}

Re: T5 #TAPESTRY-2058 bug

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Yeah, I would like to have this fixed as well.

-Filip