Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 康悦Rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/10/20 08:34:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] linkis can be called using the sdk, so can we drop the streamis interface through the sdk?

 Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

—————  2022-10-17  —————

hua"

linkis can be called using the sdk, so can we drop the streamis interface through the sdk?

Mr Flash 17:40

You mean homework execution?

hua in summer

Yes.

hua in summer

Submit homework or something like that

Mr. Lightning 17:41

Look at the document

Came to hua

sdk documentation, streamis documentation

hua when

I wanted to take advantage of the sdk's login capabilities, tune the streamis interface myself, and handle the login logic

hua 17:44

Can sdk provide a more general method to pass the interface path and parameters

Mr. Lightning 17:44

Architecting is done by linkis, streamis is supposed to provide monitoring and assembly of materials

hua then

Yes, so I want to use the power of streamis directly

hua then

If you do it based on linkis, you are re-implementing a streamis

Mr Flash 17:46

It should be simple to follow the stream how to tune linkis on the line

hua 17:46

This will do. Don't want to deal with login logic

Mr Flash 17:47

Log in? Login is just an interface...

Mr Flash 17:48

Just pass in your username and password

Pass to hua when

ok

华  17:39

调用linkis可以用sdk, 那么可以通过sdk掉streamis的接口吗  ?

闪电先生  17:40

你是说作业执行吗?

华  17:40

是的

华  17:40

提交作业之类的

闪电先生  17:41

看看文档

华  17:41

sdk的文档, 还是streamis的

华  17:42

主要是想利用sdk的登录能力, 自己调streamis 的接口,还要处理登录逻辑

华  17:44

sdk时是否可以提供一个比较通用的方法, 可以传接口路径和参数

闪电先生  17:44

从架构上说 调起作业是linkis做的,streamis应该是提供了监控和组装物料

华  17:45

是的, 所以想直接用streamis的能力

华  17:45

如果自己基于linkis做, 那等于重新实现一个streamis