Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by "Nowak, David J" <da...@boeing.com> on 2006/09/27 00:32:34 UTC

Broken Links

Just about all of your hyperlinks on the http://db.apache.org/derby page are broken.  The only link that I found working was the http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user/200607.mbox/%3c54ac72d70607051635r10e5e113u38b7993d6d677fc8@mail.gmail.com%3e download link.

Where can I get more information about Derby and it's capabilities?

Re: Broken Links

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 9/26/06, Nowak, David J <da...@boeing.com> wrote:
> Just about all of your hyperlinks on the http://db.apache.org/derby page are broken.  The only link that I found working was the http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user/200607.mbox/%3c54ac72d70607051635r10e5e113u38b7993d6d677fc8@mail.gmail.com%3e download link.

Are there specific links that were not working for you? I think there
may have been some transient problems with the web server earlier, but
I just went and clicked around on the front page and couldn't find any
broken links.

> Where can I get more information about Derby and it's capabilities?

The quick start page has some good pointers for getting started:
http://db.apache.org/derby/quick_start.html

And the manuals are a complete reference to Derby's capabilities:
http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html

There's also plenty of good information on the Derby wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/

Please let me know if you continue to find broken links on the website.

Thanks,
andrew