Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Fabio Ricci <fa...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/16 13:34:34 UTC

Length of downloaded pages

Hi

is there somebody here ;) - Don’t expect you on Easter…

NUTCH 1.13 stores in the dump incomplete websites.

Is there a way to instruct it to download all content of a website, from <html> to </html> ?

Thank you very much in advance

Regards
Fabio

Re: Length of downloaded pages

Posted by Fabio Ricci <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sazedul

Thank you for your hint - indeed I was hoping it would be so as you said.
I am using the url http://amwmg.com/ <http://amwmg.com/> for tests, this is a quite long page.

Unfortunately even after having changed - in nutch-site.xml -  the value of http.content.limit to -1 a truncation occur.
The same happened even with a value of 5000000 …
(So it seems I have to download url contents by myself… )

Thanks a lot anyway!
Fabio

Posted by Sazedul Islam <sa...@gmail.com>.