Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by elisabeth benoit <el...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/27 08:11:25 UTC

Solr 5.5.2 mm parameter not working the same

Hello,

We are migrating from solr 4.10.1 to solr 5.5.2, and it seems that the mm
parameter is not working the same anymore.

In fact, as soon as there is a word not in the index in the query, no
matter what mm value I send, I get no answer as if my query is a pure AND
query.

Does anyone have a clue?

Best regards,
Elisabeth

Re: Solr 5.5.2 mm parameter not working the same

Posted by elisabeth benoit <el...@gmail.com>.
oh sorry wrote too fast. had to change the defaultOperator to OR.

Elisabeth