Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Jay W. Reffner" <re...@findlay.edu> on 2003/01/03 20:31:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Segmentation Fault with Worker MPM

I've been running Apache 2.0.43 on HPUX 11 for some time with the
prefork MPM no problems.  I decided to switch to the worker MPM and now
I'm getting:
[Thu Jan 02 11:30:52 2003] [notice] child pid 29133 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
[Thu Jan 02 11:30:52 2003] [notice] child pid 29132 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

repeatedly until the server stops responding.  I'm using this strictly
as a proxy server.  Any thoughts on why worker.c would do this?

TIA,
Jay