Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/08/14 11:43:57 UTC

[REPOST] [VOTE] [4.1.9] Stability rating

Sorry for the repost. I need one more "Beta" votes (and no "Alpha") to
be able to do the release.
Thanks :)

4.1.9 is 4.1.8 with a few major bug fixes.

4.1.10 will integrate stable releases of some commons components, like
DBCP, as well as a few more bug fixes, and will be made available as
another milestone within two weeks.

I'm -1 with considering 4.1.9 as a RC, since the components it depended
on were not stable. There are also some issues which we may want to fix
before the final stable realease stages.

<ballot>
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
</ballot>

My vote is "Beta".

Remy

RE: [REPOST] [VOTE] [4.1.9] Stability rating

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com>.
SORRY I MEANT BETA.

> > <ballot>
> > [ ] Alpha
> > [X] Beta
> > </ballot>

 MT.

RE: [REPOST] [VOTE] [4.1.9] Stability rating

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com>.
> <ballot>
> [x] Alpha
> [ ] Beta