Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Hans Brattberg <ha...@erudio.net> on 2000/02/03 20:38:19 UTC

debug Jakarta 3.1 M1

Hi!

I tried to compile the SimpleStartup class that came with Jakarta 3.1 M1.

I get the following error:
tomcat\etc\SimpleStartup.java:90:
Method setDocumentBase(java.net.URL) not found in class
org.apache.tomcat.server.HttpServer.
server.setDocumentBase(url);

Does someone know how to fix this? I guess that the methods signatur has
changed or something. What should I call instead?

Or does someone know another way to start Jakarta in an IDE/debugger? (I'm
using Kawa 3.5)

/Hasse

Hans Brattberg
www.erudio.net
Erudio
Lindvallsgatan 11
SE-117 36 STOCKHOLM
Sweden
Phone +46 (0) 8 668 36 88
Cell +46 (0)70 575 31 32

Re: debug Jakarta 3.1 M1

Posted by James Cook <ji...@iname.com>.
Sorry I don't have the source handy, but it has changed to something like:

server.getDefaultContext().setDocumentBase(url);

jim