Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Hunsberger <pe...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/04 16:53:48 UTC

Re: Content-Length header

Think you can likely just hard code it to skip HEAD and maybe OPTIONS if
you need to?  Document the change and if we some day finally get a new
release out the door people will just have to test against their existing
applications.  I don't see how they would break but maybe there are ways?

Peter Hunsberger