Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2004/03/10 12:05:34 UTC

Weird display problems - 2.1.3 to 2.1.4

We have recently upgraded Cocoon on our server
(UNIX) from 2.0 to to 2.1.4.  I am still running 2.1.3 on
my local (WindowsXP) machine.  Both are running
Tomcat 4.1.2x.

The "weird display" is shown in the before and after
attachments - for some reason the text in the form
boxes which show fine on  my machine and used to
show fine on the 2.0.x version, is now all "squashed"
on the 2.1.4 version.  (same browser).  I am also
having other problems with lines not displaying in tables
and so on, which may be from the same cauise...

AFAIK nothing else has changed in the setup - ANY ideas
as to what could be causing this??

Thnks
Derek

believed to be clean.