Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by KRIS MUSSHORN <mu...@comcast.net> on 2016/12/12 19:54:46 UTC

config help

I'm using nutch 1.12 and Solr 5.4.1.

Crawling a website and indexing into nutch.

AFAIK the regex-urlfilter.txt file will cause content to not be crawled..

what if I have
https://XXXX/inside/default.cfm  as my seed url...
I want the links on this page to be crawled and indexed but I do not want this page to be indexed into SOLR.
How would I set this up?

I'm thnking that the regex.urlfilter.txt file is NOT the right place.

Re: config help

Posted by KRIS MUSSHORN <mu...@comcast.net>.
Sebastian. i am triggering nutch with a bash script that fires crawl.
How would i set it up to use the index filtering?

Kris

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Kris,