Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Louis Collet <lo...@skynet.be> on 2020/04/10 09:24:31 UTC

Netbeans 12.0 beta 2 - how to add an external jar

Hi everybody,

I want to add an external .jar file to my projects

I found this information on internet :

With Netbeans 12.0 I don’t find Librairies . The properties of my project are :

Any help would be appreciated !

Louis

RE: Netbeans 12.0 beta 2 - how to add an external jar

Posted by Louis Collet <lo...@skynet.be>.
Thanks for the tip !

The following works :

<dependency>