Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/12 06:43:30 UTC

How to create session

Hi Devs

please forgive me that i am disturbing you, actually it really very urgent
,i am using lenya 1.2.4 , i have q query that how
do we create session in lenya and how can we store the infomration in
session , please reply me its really ...very urgent

--
With-
Thanks and Regards

Bhavya Sharma

Re: How to create session

Posted by Jay <ja...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Bhavya,
        Your question is of my interest also, but im not working on it at
the moment, i m stuck with unix version of 1.2.4, its not functioning.
anyway please do tell me if you solve your problem, I shall come to this
part after few days.
Jay
Software Engineer,
Ufnasoft.