Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Deepa Rangarajan <de...@hotmail.com> on 2005/02/17 01:19:04 UTC

RE: Jmeter and retrieving HTML embedded sources

Hi,
I am trying to run load test using Jmeter 2.0.1 on Solaris with 512 MB . It
seems to work
fine if I do not enable the "Retrieve embedded sources".
HEAP = 512MB
NEW=128 MB
with Incremnetal GC turned on

But If I enable "Retrieve embedded sources", so that
I can take into account the image downloading time too, I see full GC
kicking in
too often and hence I am not able to see good numbers.
   Pls. let me know if you have any ideas to solve this issue.

Thks,
-Deepa

Re: Programmatic control of JMeter tests from JAVA

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
It's easy enough to change the load remotely from a Java program using
the BeanShell server facility (see jmeter.properties for how to start
this).

One can send commands to the BeanShell server to change the value of a property.
The property in turn can be used in a Throughput Controller (or
perhaps a Timer).

There are some BSH scripts in the extras directory, or search the mail
archives for BeanShell - I think this was covered a few months ago.

The BSH server can also stop individual threads or the entire test.
There's no way currently to restart a test or increase the number of
threads.

S.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.