Posted to users@submarine.apache.org by Kevin Su <pi...@apache.org> on 2021/09/20 04:58:07 UTC

[VOTE] Submarine-0.6.0-RC0 is ready for a vote!

Hi folks,

Thanks to everyone's help on this release. Special thanks to Kuan-Hsun Li,
Shou Liu, Yu-Teng Chen, Lisa, Charles, Chi-Sheng Liu, Liang-Chun Chen,
Yu-Tang Lin, Ken Chu, You Ting Wang!

I've created a release candidate (RC0) for submarine 0.6.0. The
highlighted features
are as follows:

1. Support Tensorboard and mlflow in Experiment

2. Submarine model management

3. Submarine operator

4. Improve workbench UI/UX

The mini-submarine image is here:

docker pull apache/submarine:mini-0.6.0-RC0

The RC tag in git is here:

https://github.com/apache/submarine/releases/tag/release-0.6.0-RC0

The RC release artifacts are available at:

http://home.apache.org/~pingsutw/submarine-0.6.0-RC0

The Maven staging repository is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesubmarine-1030

My public key is here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/submarine/KEYS

*This vote will run for 7 days, ending on Sep 27, 2021, at 11:59 pm PST.*

For the testing, I have verified the

1. Build from source, Install Submarine on minikube

2. Workbench UI (Experiment / Notebook / Template / Environment)

3. Experiment / Notebook / Template / Environment REST API

My +1 to start. Thanks!

BR,

Kevin Su

Re: [VOTE] Submarine-0.6.0-RC0 is ready for a vote!

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Folks, this v0.6 is great progress! Thanks for the efforts!

+1 from me.

BR,
Zhankun

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.