Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by nyhgan <ny...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/20 23:00:37 UTC

Suggestion: A dedicated TOMCAT forum!

Dear all,

I would like to suggest the jakarta team to host a dedicated forum for all jakarta projects, especially the TOMCAT project.

Tomcat has evolved from 3.x to 5.5.x, capable of supporting the latest jsp and servlet specifications. It is time for Tomcat to rival against other commercial products. I believe that having an open discussion forum is the first step toward such a goal as it will attract a vast number of new users to the tomcat world.

nyhgan.

Re: Suggestion: A dedicated TOMCAT forum!

Posted by nyhgan <ny...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I didn't know that there is already a TOMCAT forum.  It is sad to see that the activity is so low there. Maybe that is because no one knows about its existence. I hope the tomcat team can publish the forum url in the release note and also on the tomcat website.

thanks!

nyhgan

Peng Tuck Kwok <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
You mean like the one here : http://nagoya.apache.org/jive/index.jsp ?
Activity seems low if you ask me. Don't know what the plans are for the forum.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Suggestion: A dedicated TOMCAT forum!

Posted by Peng Tuck Kwok <pe...@gmail.com>.