Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Sung-Gu <je...@apache.org> on 2003/06/26 08:12:51 UTC

Re: [SURVEY] Commons-URI or not? - jarring or ... and exposing some classes?

I'd like to consider the compelete opposite situation.

If a project (knows what they exactly need) wanted just several classes from
another project,
should they include a whole jar from the project?   What's the possbile
solution?

Here you are, my one...
You can notice there are xxx.md5, xxx.asc xxx.tar.gz and xxx.zip at
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/xxxx
How about exposing some classes files at
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/xxxx/classes?
Is it nonsense with ant from net?   They might be jarred as 'an only jar' in
build.xml of antother project

Hmmm...  Just my simple thought... your opinion please...

Sung-Gu