Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/03/07 14:40:43 UTC

Please Review 4.1 Release Notes

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Notes

I notice that the Release Notes say nothing about the IAccesible2
support.  Shouldn't we have something there about it?  Maybe mention
what AT have been tested and work, and if there are any useful tips
for users?

Any other topics?

The hope is to release the beta early next week.  So it is important
that we have good release notes for that.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Please Review 4.1 Release Notes

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
The content in sections "Performance Improvements/Enhancements" and "Bug
Fixes" are empty, should we remove the section "Performance
Improvements/Enhancements" and add bug items in the section "Bug Fixes"?

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Notes
>
> I notice that the Release Notes say nothing about the IAccesible2
> support.  Shouldn't we have something there about it?  Maybe mention
> what AT have been tested and work, and if there are any useful tips
> for users?
>
> Any other topics?
>
> The hope is to release the beta early next week.  So it is important
> that we have good release notes for that.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Rob

Yu Zhen

Re: Please Review 4.1 Release Notes

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
The content in sections "Performance Improvements/Enhancements" and "Bug
Fixes" are empty, should we remove the section "Performance
Improvements/Enhancements" and add bug items in the section "Bug Fixes"?

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Notes
>
> I notice that the Release Notes say nothing about the IAccesible2
> support.  Shouldn't we have something there about it?  Maybe mention
> what AT have been tested and work, and if there are any useful tips
> for users?
>
> Any other topics?
>
> The hope is to release the beta early next week.  So it is important
> that we have good release notes for that.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Rob

Yu Zhen

Re: Please Review 4.1 Release Notes

Posted by Rainer Bielefeld <ra...@bielefeldundbuss.de>.
Rob Weir schrieb:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Notes

Hi,

has there been any progress concerning spell check problem
<http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html#AOO3.4.1ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues>?

If not, I think we should mention that issue.

CU

Rainer

Re: Please Review 4.1 Release Notes

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 07/03/2014 Rob Weir wrote:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Notes
> I notice that the Release Notes say nothing about the IAccesible2
> support.  Shouldn't we have something there about it?

Sure we should. I've now added a couple lines there not to forget, but
they should be expanded, possibly describing the long integration and
testing process done by the OpenOffice community.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Please Review 4.1 Release Notes

Posted by Rainer Bielefeld <ra...@bielefeldundbuss.de>.