Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by guerra <jg...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/26 18:15:04 UTC

Missing OpenWire connections in the web console on ActiveMQ 5.8.0.

Hi,

I've just messing with an ActiveMQ 5.8.0 instance (before jumping on to a
migration process ) and I got a sort of issue with the web console. For some
reason, when I got connections into the broker, the "Connections" link
doesn't display any connections to it. Connections are there and a simple
netstat command displays the TCP connections to the broker but they seem to
be missing in the web console.
Also the queues page, displays the queues with active consumers to them but
as i said before, no connections are displayed on the connections page. By
the way, this feature works pretty well on 5.5.0 release.

JDK 1.7.0_21

Cheers

Re: Re:Missing OpenWire connections in the web console on ActiveMQ 5.8.0.

Posted by guerra <jg...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your feedback!. I am looking forward to see the next release.

Regarding to the web console, I was looking at this thread and I was
wondering whether this camel console would be integrated within the release
5.9. I looks pretty cool actually, and it is something I miss since the
5.5.0 that camel console was wiped away. (Licensing problems I beleive)
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMq-Admin-console-td4667435.html

Re:Missing OpenWire connections in the web console on ActiveMQ 5.8.0.

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
It's a known bug, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4393
You can use the red hat release which is more production-ready,
http://repo.fusesource.com/nexus/content/groups/public/org/apache/activemq/activemq-rar/5.8.0.redhat-60024/