Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Neubauer <pe...@windh.com> on 2001/05/14 17:36:55 UTC

Thumbnail view in WebDAV?

Hello,
I'm wondering if there is a way to display thumbnals in MSExplorer? Has MS
made any own properties or is this a feature of WebDAV itself? I saw that
slide is detecting if the client is MS.

Thanks for any hints on that

/peter

Re: Thumbnail view in WebDAV?

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Hello,
> I'm wondering if there is a way to display thumbnals in MSExplorer?

No, I don't think you can do it.

> Has MS
> made any own properties or is this a feature of WebDAV itself? I saw that
> slide is detecting if the client is MS.

Yes, but it's not doing anything. I don't like supporting MS proprietary
extensions, so I suggest we eventually remove that code.

Remy