Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Gunter, Tony" <to...@bearingpoint.com> on 2005/12/09 19:50:18 UTC

ant-optional.jar

Can someone tell me where to download ant-optional.jar?  I can't seem to
find it online.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.

Re: ant-optional.jar

Posted by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

what version of Ant are you using? optional.jar was
used prior to Ant 1.6. If you use Ant 1.6 you do not
need it; if not, it is better to upgrade.

Regards
Ivan

--- "Gunter, Tony" <to...@bearingpoint.com>