Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by jo...@yahoo.com on 2005/08/22 19:09:25 UTC

How do I turn on the debug log for log4net?

Hi,

Our log4net loggers aren't working and I don't understand why.  They just stop logging and when I change my log4net.config file they sometimes just print the start log and end log lines and don't log anything else.  I've gone through the XML files up and down and I don't understand what's going on.

I'd like to turn on the debug so I can look at log4net's own logs and see why it is failing.  How do I do that?  Where does it put the logs?

Thanks,
-Johan