Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Kevin Moran <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/27 23:09:41 UTC

NotSerializableException

Hi,
    I was wondering if those of you who manage the
baseline would consider making the following classes
implement java.io.Serializable:

src/share/org/apache/slide/common/SlideTokenImpl.java
src/share/org/apache/slide/authenticate/CredentialsToken.java

Some of my EJBs have a SlideToken inside them that
throws a NotSerializableException upon passivation.
Making these classes implement Serializable fixed the
problem.  While I can continue to hand-edit future
versions of Slide, I thought I'd see if the developers
would mind making this minor change to the baseline.

TIA,
-kevin

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com