Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@apache.org> on 2014/09/06 07:15:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Openmeetings 3.0.3 released

The Apache Openmeetings project is pleased to announce the release of
Apache Openmeetings 3.0.3.
The release is available for download from
http://openmeetings.apache.org/downloads.html

Openmeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging, white board,
collaborative document editing and other groupware tools using API
functions of the Red5 Streaming Server for Remoting and Streaming.

3.0.3 is bugfix release for 3.0.x version (68 issues were fixed, bugs and
improvements) please see
https://www.apache.org/dist/openmeetings/3.0.3/CHANGELOG for details

For more information on Apache Openmeeting please visit project home page:
http://openmeetings.apache.org

Maxim Solodovnik, on behalf of the Apache Openmeetings community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Openmeetings 3.0.3 released

Posted by Anis Aliev <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I will try
08 сент. 2014 г. 14:27 пользователь "Евгений Соколов" <is...@gmail.com>

Posted by Евгений Соколов <is...@gmail.com>.
Anis Aliev,

Re: recording/screensharing broken

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

works as expected now...

Thanks for the quick fix.

Greetings Peter

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
should be fixed:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Peter,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

recording/screensharing broken

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi there,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you need java7 :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Openmeetings 3.0.3 released

Posted by Anis Aliev <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,