Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/10 15:24:39 UTC

Fwd: RE: Notes on branding

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Martin Gainty" <mg...@hotmail.com>
Date: Jul 10, 2016 4:28 AM
Subject: RE: Notes on branding
To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <ge...@incubator.apache.org>, "
tapper.gunnar@gmail.com" <ta...@gmail.com>

Hi Gunnar-
assume you're implementing a custom license you can implement rat-plugin
configured with custom-license
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat-plugin/examples/custom-license.html
when staging for release if all your disclaimers pass rat report can you
hook to verify phase of the build?
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat-plugin/examples/verify.html
/Tack/
Martin