Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Carlos Camacho <ca...@wizeline.com> on 2021/02/08 20:47:56 UTC

Apache Beam UX Research Readout Date

Hi everyone,
*Thank you for helping us choose a date and time for our User Experience
Research Findings Readout for Apache Beam. *

The winner option is *Thursday, February 11th at 11:00 AMCST / 6:00 PM
CEST.*

Some relevant information about the session:

   - It will be 60 minutes long
   - It will be held via Meet
   - The session will be recorded for those who are not able to attend

*Don't forget to add the event to your calendar! *

Thank you all, and we will see you soon!

--

Carlos Camacho | WIZELINE

UX Designer

carlos.camacho@wizeline.com

Amado Nervo 2200, Esfera P6, Col. Jardines del Sol, 45050 Zapopan, Jal.

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal

Re: Apache Beam UX Research Readout Date

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Carlos was this message intended to be sent only to
dev@community.apache.org and not to user/dev@beam.apache.org too?
I have not seen the message passing on the beam mailing lists so
please check in case you want to notify the Beam MLs