Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Ha Pham <ha...@cs.utah.edu> on 2006/08/30 23:26:06 UTC

how to force Slide read change in DBMS

Hello all,

I use J2EE store and want to add user to Slide dynamically. When a user register to our main webpage (jsp page), we will put data for that user in the Slide tables. I have tried to put data for a new user (into 7 tables), but then Slide cannot recognize new user without restarting. I really want Slide can recognize new user without having to restart. Would anyone can help me with this issue?

Thank you,
Ha

RE: how to force Slide read change in DBMS

Posted by ha...@cs.utah.edu.
Thank you for your suggestion. We intend to use trigger in DBMS to write the
data, but if there's no way to force Slide refresh, we will send the request to
Slide server.
Thanks
Ha

Posted by Sven Pfeiffer <sv...@innoface.de>.