Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2005/02/06 14:59:13 UTC

Fwd: [VOTE] Roberto Rabe as iBATIS Committer/PMC Member

A vote was held among the iBATIS Podling PMC members regarding adding Roberto Rabe as an iBATIS Committer and PPMC member, according to the Podling decision making guidelines posted on our website [http://incubator.apache.org/ibatis/site/bylaws.html].

The vote is successful, and we would respectfully ask the Incubator PMC to ratify the PPMC vote, so that Roberto Rabe can appointed a iBATIS Committer and iBATIS PPMC member.

Roberto has already filed a CLA, acknowledged by the ASF Secretary on 26 Jan 2005.

-Ted.

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
+1, have fun.

....Roy

RE: [VOTE] Roberto Rabe as iBATIS Committer/PMC Member

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Ted,

You should streamline these issues by notifying the Incubator PMC of the
PPMC vote so that it can participate.

+1 for this committer.

	--- Noel

[RESULT] Re: Fwd: [VOTE] Roberto Rabe as iBATIS Committer/PMC Member

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
There being three +1s and no negative comments, I've filed  an Account Request with Infrastructure.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-217

-Ted.