Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Cheng Pan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2024/04/06 05:28:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi Shaded v0.4.0 rc0

Hello Apache Kyuubi PMC and Community,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as
Apache Kyuubi Shaded version v0.4.0.
The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.
[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Kyuubi Shaded v0.4.0
[ ] +0

To learn more about Apache Kyuubi, please see
https://kyuubi.apache.org/

The tag to be voted on is v0.4.0-rc0 (commit
3b139106df218e9d528df2643e9c5e9176bf0abf):
https://github.com/apache/kyuubi-shaded/tree/v0.4.0-rc0

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/kyuubi/kyuubi-shaded-v0.4.0-rc0/

Signatures used for Kyuubi RCs can be found in this file:
https://downloads.apache.org/kyuubi/KEYS

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekyuubi-1045/

Thanks,
On behalf of Apache Kyuubi community

Thanks,
Cheng Pan

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi Shaded v0.4.0 rc0

Posted by Cheng Pan <pa...@gmail.com>.
72 hours passed, and I’m going to close this vote and conclude the result.

Thanks,
Cheng Pan

Posted by Shaoyun Chen <cs...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)