Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rick Poleshuck <Ri...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/10 15:53:16 UTC

Transactions without External Transaction Manager

My use is case is to read from a JMS queue and update two different jdbc
tables with the same datasource. On failure of either update, both database
actions should be rolled back and the message should be sent to a jms
dead.letter queue.

Do I need an external transaction manager to ensure that any messages
received are either processed or end up on the dead.letter queue?

Re: Transactions without External Transaction Manager

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

Best,
Christian