Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ming616 <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/26 04:46:38 UTC

Why I got a error when I build src for activemq4.1?

The error I got was:
Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.xbean:maven-xbean-plugin' from the
rep
ository: Error transferring file
  org.apache.xbean:maven-xbean-plugin:pom:2.7

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache.incubating.releases
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-reposi
tory)
what's the problem?How can I deal with it?

Re: Why I got a error when I build src for activemq4.1?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Things are looking back again now - though it seems the maven repo has
reverted to an old backup so some releaes have disappeared. We'll try
get them back ASAP

On 10/26/06, ming616 <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can I find for org.apache.xbean:maven-xbean-plugin:pom:2.7 ?

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: Why I got a error when I build src for activemq4.1?

Posted by ming616 <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sileshi <si...@yahoo.com>.
I had the same problem since Sunday.
This is due the Apache server has been down.

-Sileshi