Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Alex Florentino <fl...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/15 18:51:43 UTC

How to create automatic release with ant and subversion

 Hi all it is first message in this group,

I have jsp/servlet project and would like create a ant task for automatic
release.

sample (steps):

1. create zip file that contains all changed files until last release.
2. create a file changelog.
3. write the data of release.

I use Subversion and SvnTasks...

it is possible execute these steps by ant ?

someone have any idea ?

RE: How to create automatic release with ant and subversion

Posted by "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Ro...@nike.com>.
Yes. You can do all that and more with Ant. Please refer to the
manual...

http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html

Also, Please read the following...

Please don't take this the wrong way. I do not mean to insult you.
Following these recommendations will ensure that you are provided with
the best support this forum has to offer.

-Rob Anderson