Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl> on 2008/07/16 22:52:01 UTC

(php)Unit testing

Don't ask ... it gave me exactly the same errors as before with the
new patch ... So i want to take a bit more time to hunt down -why-
it's doing that but time is one thing i'm a bit short on at the moment
so I'll get back to you on that :)

If others have an opportunity to test the patches in the meantime and
let me know if they work for them or not, that would be much
appreciated & would help a lot. Patches are the most recent 2 at: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-295

	-- Chris