Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Kai Liu <co...@ktech.hypermart.net> on 1999/09/05 03:26:14 UTC

mod_autoindex/4961: Header and readme files are not being added to directory indexes.

>Number:         4961
>Category:       mod_autoindex
>Synopsis:       Header and readme files are not being added to directory indexes.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
The files specified by the HeaderName and ReadmeName directives are not being added to the directory listings. The files specified do exist, and I've even tried reverting back to the default httpd.conf file. I didn't have this problem in 1.3.6, and I'm not sure if this is a problem that exists only on the Windows release.
>How-To-Repeat:
Try accessing the /icons directory on Apache for Windows to see what I mean.
>Fix:
No idea...
[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]