Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/10/21 12:38:54 UTC

[VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.2.2 release based on RC1

Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client 4.2.2.
The vote is open for the at least 72 hours, and only votes from
HttpComponents PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.

Packages:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.2.2-RC1/

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.2.2-RC1/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Maven artefacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehttpcomponents-149/org/apache/httpcomponents/

SVN tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/tags/4.2.2-RC1/

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.2.2 release based on RC1

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.2.2

Re: Building HC site; was Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.2.2 release based on RC1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Oleg, I can now build with M2 (but M3 fails as you mentioned.)

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Building HC site; was Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.2.2 release based on RC1

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

   ...ant

Posted by Jon Moore <jo...@apache.org>.
>  [X] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.2.2.

Jon

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client 4.2.2.
> The vote is open for the at least 72 hours, and only votes from
> HttpComponents PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
> three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.
>
> Packages:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.2.2-RC1/
>
> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.2.2-RC1/RELEASE_NOTES.txt
>
> Maven artefacts:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehttpcomponents-149/org/apache/httpcomponents/
>
> SVN tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/tags/4.2.2-RC1/

Jon Moore

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.2.2 release based on RC1

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Vote:  HttpComponents Client 4.2.2 release
  [X] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.2.2.
  [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.2.2 release based on RC1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.