Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Maring, Steve" <St...@tvratings.com> on 2001/04/25 16:48:46 UTC

cocoon1.8 --> cocoon2 migration problems

I really like the sitemap concept and the new options available with XSP but
I'm having problems migrating to Cocoon2.

I blew away my cocoon context from Cocoon1.8 so the cocoon.war from Cocoon2
could get properly unpacked by Tomcat-3.2.1 without conflicts.  I then
removed all the jars that the Cocoon1.8 instructions asked me to put in the
Tomcat lib directory so they would not conflict with the ones in the lib
directory under WEB-INF for the new Cocoon2 context.

However, when I try to run the samples, I get this:

Location: /cocoon/docs/samples/samples.xml
Internal Servlet Error:
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/cocoon/servlet/CocoonServlet,
method: createCocoon signature: ()V) Incompatible object argument for
function call

Any thoughts?

-Steve
Tarpon Springs, FL