Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/27 03:02:59 UTC

Getting back into the code!

Hi all,

I wanted to let people know that I should be spending much more time
hacking on Subversion. I've just entered into an agreement with
WANdisco where they'll sponsor me getting back into the community and the code.

While I don't have any specific work items in the long run, the big
one right now: get 1.7 completed and out the door. I think we can all
agree that will be a good one :-)

I've been on a vacation, it seems, but am looking forward to getting
some coding done! Subversion has been a long-time passion for me, and
I've missed getting my hands dirty.

Cheers,
-g

Re: Getting back into the code!