Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/11/24 09:17:32 UTC

Erwan de FERRIERES inactive?

Hi Erwan,

I was wondering if you are still interested in OFBiz. Else please let us know and we will move you from the active committers to the inactive
committers section at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers

Note that this is purely formal. It's just for us to better know the number of real active committers.

ASF committers are committers for life, so you keep your committer rights and can get back as you want.

You might also consider retire from the PMC

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Erwan de FERRIERES inactive?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Erwan,

It's now done. I also keep you in the PMC section but did not count you in the committers total

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Erwan,

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

a écrit :

> Le 24/11/2017 à 10:17, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> > Hi Erwan,
> >
> > I was wondering if you are still interested in OFBiz. Else please let us
> know and we will move you from the active committers to the inactive
> > committers section at
> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers
> >
> > Note that this is purely formal. It's just for us to better know the
> number of real active committers.
> >
> > ASF committers are committers for life, so you keep your committer
> rights and can get back as you want.
> >
> > You might also consider retire from the PMC
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jacques
> >

> If it was not clear, I want to mention that this is my own initiative. I
> should not have used the plural in "let us know and we will move you"
>
> Jacques
>
> --
Erwan de FERRIERES

Re: Erwan de FERRIERES inactive?