Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Galbreath, Mark A" <Ga...@state.gov> on 2004/02/12 13:48:35 UTC

RE: WSDL documentation

I just received Richard Monson-Haefel's "J2EE Web Services" (Addison Wesley,
2004) from Amazon and it looks GREAT.  There is an entire section and
numerous references to WSDL elements (though only a passing mention of
Axis).  I can't wait to read it.

Mark

BTW: Richard was just elected to the Executive Committee of the JCP (see
"Java Developers Journal, vol. 9, issue 1" (January 2004: 38-39).

RE: WSDL documentation

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
I was one of the technical reviewers of Richard's book. It's very good.
Almost all of his examples are based on the Sun JAX-RPC SI, though.

Anne

At 08:26 AM 2/12/2004, you wrote:
>I just received Richard Monson-Haefel's "J2EE Web Services" (Addison Wesley,
>2004) from Amazon and it looks GREAT.  There is an entire section and
>numerous references to WSDL elements (though only a passing mention of
>Axis).  I can't wait to read it.
>
>Mark
>
>BTW: Richard was just elected to the Executive Committee of the JCP (see
>"Java Developers Journal, vol. 9, issue 1" (January 2004: 38-39).

Anne Thomas Manes
VP & Research Director
Burton Group