Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by thiaga rajan <ec...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2017/05/21 21:25:38 UTC

Joins using graph queries - solr 6.0

Hi - We are having a tree based structure in solr and we are using solr graph queries to perform some search in our usecases. Example - {! graph from=xx to=yy} we got a new requirement like we need to search last level nodes based on some parents in the tree and those last level nodes needs to be used as a filter again to another query(different core/collection). So the tree was part of one core where we need to find the last level based on the parent nodes and these child nodes should be applied as a filter to another core. Rather than doing a two step approach like fetching the last child first and apply to the second query. Can we do in a single query by joining these two core/collection?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Joins using graph queries - solr 6.0

Posted by mganeshs <mg...@live.in>.
Hi, Sorry that this reply is not an answer for your post, but want to know
whether graph is working fine for you as expected. is that traverse working
fine in the graph ?

I posted a question over here,
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Graph-traversel-td4331207.html#a4331799

but no response.

So just curious whether graph works for you and can you share me your sample
data and query you use to traverse the graph?