Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/17 05:55:25 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Promote SCXML to Proper

There was a veto against this vote, and hence, this vote has failed.

-1 mvdb  (PMC, hence veto -- primary reason: lack of support from
other Commons' developers)
+1 rahul (Commons committer)

No other votes.

-Rahul

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Promote SCXML to Proper

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 1/17/06, Tim OBrien <to...@discursive.com> wrote:
> Add mine to the mix just for the record
>
> +0 at this time, I don't anticipate this not making it out of sandbox, but I'd like to help solve
> the only one committer issue before we promote.

<snip/>

Cool, feel free to add yourself to the project POM if and when you wish.

> ...and I just have some questions about committing to this public contract  in a 1.0 release.

<snap/>

Yup, all those will have to be addressed before any release.

-Rahul

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Promote SCXML to Proper

Posted by Tim OBrien <to...@discursive.com>.