Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Jesse Anderson <je...@smokinghand.com> on 2016/07/13 16:39:07 UTC

Beam Interview

Over on the dev mailing list, I created a Q and A with the committers and
users. This covers many opinions on important topics like how to use Beam
or if you should use Beam in production. Head on over to
http://www.jesse-anderson.com/2016/07/question-and-answers-with-the-apache-beam-team/
read it.

Thanks,

Jesse

Re: Beam Interview

Posted by Jesse Anderson <je...@smokinghand.com>.
I wrote two other pieces that will help you make the business case for
Beam. This will help convince managers and CxOs why you should be looking
at Beam as a business.

This piece
<https://www.oreilly.com/ideas/future-proof-and-scale-proof-your-code>
talks about how startups and small business can scale-proof with Beam. This
piece
<http://thenewstack.io/apache-beam-will-make-big-difference-organization/>
talks about how enterprises can future-proof with Beam.

Thanks,

Jesse

Re: Beam Interview

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.