Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/04/17 02:36:19 UTC

[ACS41] Can we resolve CLOUDSTACK-2027?

Edison,

CLOUDSTACK-2027 is listed as critical, and tied to 4.1.0.  Any chance
you can review it please?  The description mentions that it might just
be a configuration error, however I'd like to be sure before cutting the
RC.

Thanks!

-chip

Re: [ACS41] Can we resolve CLOUDSTACK-2027?

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
According to

The bug reporter (Angie) is trying to use a hand-rolled version of RHEL
(libvirt and ovs).
I'd agree with Edison's assessment that we should only support whatever
the vendor supports.