Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Chaoran Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/06 18:55:30 UTC

Pre-configure Interpreters

Hello,

   Is it possible to pre-configure interpreters used for a notebook in Zeppelin settings e.g. through zeppelin-env.sh? Or can they be pre-set in notebook’s json file?
The goal I want to achieve here is to avoid having to click the “Save” button in the following screenshot every time Zeppelin starts up. Either a global setting that works for all notebooks or notebook specific settings would satisfy my needs.

Thank you!

Re: Pre-configure Interpreters

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Once you bind interpreters once (and interpreters are automatically binded
on Note creation), Zeppelin does not ask again after restart.

Or is it other use case? Could you explain how do you create and bind
notebook little bit more?

Thanks,
moon

Posted by Meethu Mathew <me...@flytxt.com>.