Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/30 23:12:11 UTC

[Trinidad][API] Move getPartialTargets() to public API

Hi,

Along the same line as my previous post, in order to successfully decorate a
RequestContext, public Iterator<String> getPartialTargets() would have to be
graduated from RequestContextImpl to RequestContext in order to remove a
dependency between PartialPageContextImpl and RequestContextImpl. If anyone
see another possibility to achieve the same decoration goal (beside
extending RequestContextImpl directly please), it would be welcome.

Regards,

~ Simon

Re: [Trinidad][API] Move getPartialTargets() to public API

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Simon Lessard
<si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Along the same line as my previous post, in order to successfully decorate a
> RequestContext, public Iterator<String> getPartialTargets() would have to be
> graduated from RequestContextImpl to RequestContext in order to remove a

works for me.

> dependency between PartialPageContextImpl and RequestContextImpl. If anyone

that would be good..

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf