Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Abdullah bin Omar <ab...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/22 14:54:12 UTC

Question about snapshot file

Hi,

(1) what 's the snapshot metadata file (binary) contains ? is it possible
to read the snapshot metadata file by using Flink Deserialization?

(2) is there any function that can be used to see the previous states on
time of operation?

Thank you

Re: Question about snapshot file

Posted by Abdullah bin Omar <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much for your reply.

I apologise I did not mention multiple savepoint files in my last question.

I understand the part. I did not ask the question (only for one savepoint
file) exactly.  When we run a job, we have obviously many savepoint files
(by using a manual command repeatedly)

I am asking: is it possible to extract all savepoint files data?

Thank you again

Posted by David Anderson <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Abdullah bin Omar <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi,