Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by 11111 <cl...@richwaycom.com> on 2003/07/25 02:59:49 UTC

source code question again

urgent!
who can tell me where to find source code for class org.apache.excalibur.containerkit.lifecycle.LifecycleHelper?

thanks in advance.

---
buck
立为・创造个性化通信空间

Re: source code question again

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

11111 wrote:

>urgent!
>who can tell me where to find source code for class org.apache.excalibur.containerkit.lifecycle.LifecycleHelper?

The excalibur containerkit package was never released.  A while ago the
package was moved from Excalibur to the Avalon Sandbox and more recently
is was moved out of there and into the Phoenix CVS. I have no idea how
close the Phoneix containerkit sub-package is relative to the package
your referencing.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell