Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2007/10/18 20:07:37 UTC

Copying resources

Is there a way to copy stuff outside of the project directory in?

Say I'm building in:

E:\project\somedir\pom.xml

and I want to copy in files as defined as a property in profiles.xml:

some.dir=C:\somedir

Is there a way I can copy some items from ${some.dir}?

RE: Copying resources

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Got it. That will work.

RE: Copying resources