Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by aquero <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 05:23:13 UTC

RE: To get a detailed report of rules violated by the mail

Kaleb Hosie wrote:

>> Hi,
>>    I am planning to setup spamassassin in my mail server for
>> filtering out spam mails. I would like to get a detailed
>> report of spam checks performed on incoming mails. This will
>> help me in creating custom rules , so that legitimate mails
>> wont be labelled as spam. Please tell me how to configure
>> spamassassin so that i get a detailed report of scans ?
>
> Well, I'm not sure whether this is what your looking for however there is
> script called sa-stats that gives a report on all mail delivered and which
> rules hit.
>
> You can download it at:
> http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/tools/sa-stats.pl

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I have a doubt, can i use this script to get spam
report of each mail scanned? When i read about sa-stas in the net, its said
it is used to get statistics report of all the mails in a period of time.

RE: To get a detailed report of rules violated by the mail

Posted by Arvid Picciani <ae...@exys.org>.
> Thanks for your reply. I have a doubt, can i use this script to get spam
> report of each mail scanned?

Maybe all you want is  "spamc -R < mail".
answers the occasional "why we didn't accept this mail."
Well.. mostly.