Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2015/09/08 09:05:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] OWB board report for 2015-09

Hi!

I created a draft for this quarters OWB board report.
PMCs please edit the original work over here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/board/owb_board_report_2015_09.txt

Content so far:
—————-
Apache OpenWebBeans is an ALv2-licensed implementations of the
"Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE platform"
specification which is defined as JSR-299 (CDI-1.0) and CDI-1.1 and CDI-1.2 (MR)
specifications (JSR-346).

We started with the work towards CDI-2.0 (JSR-365). The spec is not yet finished
so all the work is done in a new feature branch.

## Activity:
Activity is fine.
We shipped new maintenance releases, improved our site and
started with the work towards CDI-2.0.

## Issues:
there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

————
+ the generated bits of course.

LieGrue,
strub